Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fried!

I got my new laptop!! :) Super happy la, its a cute little thing. Exploring here and there, trying Vista out, simply click here and there. Played with it almost till midnight the day I received it.
Then the next morning came and naturally, I continued fiddling with my laptop. Not long after meddling with it, I received a call from Gordon to watch Ocean 13 with him in Mid Valley. So without plugging out the phone line from my modem and the cable connecting my laptop to the modem, I shut down my laptop and went off for a movie.
When I came back, its was pouring heavily. Regretting that I didn't pull the plug out, I drove home and hoped for the best..........
And guess what, I managed to fry my 2 days old laptop!! Sigh..... And my modem and my printer.... All FRIED. Sigh...... Sigh...... Enough spoken.

1 comment:

Þ¤®†ë® said...

bearkia... i is sien... when u ciao-ing...
btw, vista sux... :P
how is u?