Thursday, August 2, 2007

Indonesian Trip

A long break from blogging have I taken. Well, its has been a very busy past 1 month. Busy yet edifiying. And of course the highlight of the month has to be the Indonesian trip on the 6th till the 16th of July. It really was a life-changing experience. To see the work there, to see the workers labouring endlessly for the Lord's work and to be able to come in contact with Indonesian varsity students.... It was simply an amazing trip. Really thank the Lord that I was able to go for this trip. I must admit, I used to have this negative perspective about Indonesians in general due to several events that took place in history. No doubt there are these 'specially classified' people in Indonesia and I believe its the same all around the world, but I suggest these 'people' have really paint an unfair picture to the general population. The Indonesian varsity students that I met during the English camp were so warm and friendly. And man do I miss them until this day. It really was a time of learning for me during this trip. Praise God for the 8 months of break I had from my studies. He really has been teaching me very valuable lessons and preparing me for life overseas. Glory to God on high!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to know you've been used by the Lord and saw His mighty hand at work dear.

anyway, don't rest on your laurels, there's always the temptation of pride in there if one looks too often to the past.