Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blur me....

I begin to wonder how my mind works. Just recently, my mum told me to book her a MAS ticket back to Kelantan on Saturday, 26th May. On the same date itself, was my IMU convocation. Having that 'little' information kept right at the back of my mind, I proceeded with the booking and even charged it to my credit card. Then a few days passed. When I finally brought up the issue about my convocation with my parents again during a regular chat, I suddenly realised.... Ooh ooo..... "Didn't I just book her a flight to Kelantan on the same day?"... Sigh.... I was just thinking to myself, how could I be so blur!

2 comments:

DatoKew said...

Wah lau, to post a comment on ur blog is harder than passing "my"(Kew) OSCE station. Hope u know who am i without GUESSING the name out loud.
just to say , u ARE famous for BLUR, blurring, blurred, whichever is the suitable grammar? or none of the above? need to consult Gordie...

Vernny said...

Hahaha.... Boh pien la. Eh, I famous for being blur meh? Dun abuse poor datokew's name la.