Monday, May 28, 2007

Convocation

So the convocation took place. I put on my best and drove my friends and myself to Sheraton Subang. I tried on the robes and fuiyoh...... very canggih. Looks good! (except that there is no mortar board. :( )We were busy taking photos of each other. It's such a nice moment. I mean, all the 2 and a half years of working hard and playing hard. :) So we are now half doctors. :P Yet it's so easy to sit back and retrospec to think that, hmm.... i'm good. I mean, I made it thus far, I can do it, it's my effort and hard work! Yet behind our effort, who was it that enabled us to this day? Our parents, brothers, sisters, friends..... All of them, and the most important of all, God! It is just so amazing to see the Lord's hands working in people's lives. "His strength is perfect when our strength is gone, He'll carry us when we can't carry on!"

2 comments:

DatoKew said...

Need to comment
when u say its half way through, NO, its not...i assure u...
clinical part is the whole way itself, but try to take it lightly, i meant more relaxed manner, cos Days continue to pass with or without or excessive worrying...WOW, i m trying to be deep here....
anyway, DA ji LOR!!!

Vernny said...

hmmm..... sweat trickling down my brows. thanks for the advise dude! I'm referring to the da ji part. Hahaha. Jk. Owells, we just have to do our best and trust God! :)