Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Confusion..... but Hope!

Well, it took Melody to remind me that I'm only gonna be in Malaysia for roughly 3 more months. For the time being, I really have mixed feelings about going to Southampton. Ask me if I'm ecstatic about going overseas? ... Nah.... Too heavy-hearted to leave? ... Maybe.... The point is, I haven't really taken much time off to think about it yet. Thus, I'm really neither happy nor sad. As for now, I'm still going on day by day as though I'm gonna be here for a very long time. Good or bad? I really don't know. Nonetheless, it really has been a very edifying break that I have had from my medical studies. The opportunity to go to GLO, to work, to struggle with some difficulties in life, mission trip, camps and the list goes on..... I praise God for where He is leading and guiding me, the things that I face daily, both pleasant and unpleasant. Without the Lord in my life, where would I be and what would have become of me? While going thru this prepatory 8 months before going overseas, I thank God for His faithfulness and mercies towards me. Admist this mixed feelings, I'm so glad that I have this hope and certainty of the Lord's guidance in my life. 'The Lord is my shepherd I shall not be in want!'

1 comment:

joey said...

ooh southampton- good for medicine :)