Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pleasant Memories....

Well, it was just a usual family reunion dinner that we had just recently. So the motion began, with the few introductory talks with my cousins and uncles and aunties. Of course it was pretty meaningful for me since it would be my last reunion with them until I come back from my studies. And then the 8 course dinner began with the usual 4 season thingy. Not long after a few dishes, karoake session thus began. Persuaded by my father to sing as well, I began to search for songs to sing. After quite some time, I suddenly decided, "Why not sing Ben Xiao Hai". So I pick the song and eventually it was my turn to sing. Man did I sing my heart out. It was such a nice feeling singing the memorable song. Memorable because it reminded me of our performance with my 2 other buddies, Ding and Chun Peng. Oh man.... I could just imagine the stage, the dress-up, the fun that we had, the cheers...... And amazingly, the next song that was sung by an uncle of mine was entitled "Bao Bei Dui Bu Qi", another song from our performance. OH MAN....... How I wished we those 2 guys were here to reperform our feat. Sigh.... Pleasant memories...... Pleasant Indeed.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)I understand that.